Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Welcome!!!

Welcome, everyone. After much discussion and several months of procrastination, I've finally created my own blog page (as opposed to just posting on Yeager and Dan's blogs...). I appreciate the three or four of you who may read this on a regular basis (thanks, mom!!!). Hope it's enjoyable and the subject matter interesting. If it isn't, maybe I'll start playing Warcraft again to cannonball my engagement, health, career, friendships, and family life.

People always seem to like stories of me being a jackass!!!

;-p

2 Comments:

At January 9, 2008 at 11:40 AM , Blogger Yeager said...

What's awesome is it took you months to write a generic "Welcome" post. This is going to be the best blog ever.

 
At January 22, 2008 at 8:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on getting the blog out...found you via Mr D Yeagers blog.

Added to google reader & so will be back!

DM.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home