What Kind of Thinker are You?
And we're back!!!
Just a brief post today. My fiancé sent me this survey from the BBC. It's actually rather interesting, and I think my results are dead on. Of course hers are pretty much diametrically opposed to mine, which speaks to the validity of this survey.
Here are my results (it gives you your two "thinker" types)
You are a Spatial Thinker
- Tend to think in pictures, and can develop good mental models of the physical world.
- Think well in three dimensions
- Have a flair for working with objects
Pablo Picasso, Michelangelo, Isambard Kingdom Brunel
Careers which suit Spatial Thinkers include
Mechanic, Photographer, Artist, Architect, Engineer, Builder, Set designer
You are a Logical-Mathematical Thinker
- Like to understand patterns and relationships between objects or actions
- Try to understand the world in terms of causes and effects
- Are good at thinking critically, and solving problems creatively
Isaac Newton, Archimedes, Albert Einstein
Careers which suit Logical-Mathematical thinkers include
Physicist, Chemist, Biologist, Lawyer, Computer programmer, Engineer, Inventor
Anyone who knows me understands this is pretty accurate, except it does not mention computer games or rpgs...